We commit to a philosophy of professionalism toward our customers, fellow employees and the public.
Our commitment to each of these is:
TO OUR CUSTOMERS, WE WILL
• Clearly identify the terms and conditions of our contractual agreements and fulfill them in good faith.
• Maintain the confidentiality and security of customers records and documents.
• Initiate best practices and utilize quality controls in providing records and documents management services.
• Pledge to keep our facilities, employees, controls and procedures compliant and prepared to fulfill our responsibilities.
TO OUR FELLOW EMPLOYEES, WE WILL
• Acknowledge a shared understanding of our serious responsibility in caring for customers records and documents.
• Communicate and cooperate effectively in order to maintain high standards of service.
• Facilitate peer education and participate in information exchanges among employees in order to advance and improve the industry
• Work together to further the professional image of the records and documents management industry.
TO OUR PUBLIC, WE WILL
• Take seriously any ethical complaint brought against an employee.
• Pledge our firm to be a good corporate citizen, fulfilling responsibilities to the communities in which we serve.
• Continually invest in improving industry knowledge, resources, practices, products and services.
• Educate others about records and documents management issues