1.1 “Indoarsip Internet Application” means that certain combination of World Wide Web server application and a database that has been created by Indoarsip, that has the capability of producing manifestations of its online document management service. This definition includes Indoarsip Internet Application as it now exists and as it may be modified and/or supplemented in the future.
1.2 “Guest” means one who registers as a Guest for the purpose of gaining access to private areas of a Subscriber’s website.
1.3 “Subscriber” means one who subscribes to The Service.
1.4 “The Service” means the document management capabilities and manifestation provided by this website and The Indoarsip Internet Application that produces it, as they now exist, and as they may be modified and/or supplemented in the future. This definition excludes Sponsor Content.
2. Ownership. The Service is owned by Indoarsip.
4. Guest Account User Information. Indoarsip agrees to hold confidential Guest Account user information in confidence, and not use it, during the term of this Agreement, and for a period of five years after termination of this Agreement, excepting only as follows:
4.1 Indoarsip shall be entitled to use confidential Guest user information as necessary and reasonable for the implementation and operation of The Service, including, but not limited to use for the purpose of resolving or assisting in the resolution of technical problems.
4.2 When a Guest user registers for The Service, the following personal identification information is collected by Indoarsip from Guest user: Guest user’s first name, Guest user’s last name, Guest user’s e-mail address, and Guest user’s country of origin (collectively referred to as “Registration Data”).
4.4 Within the Service, Subscribers can view the name and email address of other Subscribers and Guest users only for the purpose of assisting them in identification for the purpose of sharing documents with them.
4.5 When registering, Guest users may be asked if they want to opt-in to receive updates, information and a newsletter. Guest users can choose not to receive these emailings at the time of registration, o r may, at a later date opt-out of receiving such information pursuant to the mechanism provided in the Service for that purpose. Unless Guest user has opted-out, Indoarsip may send emails, information and/or a newsletter to Guest user by email.
4.6 Indoarsip may aggregate data to compare/supplement its records.
5. Restrictions on Use of The Service. Indoarsip reserves the right to refuse access to The Service in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Indoarsip believes that user conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Indoarsip.
6. Linking. The Service may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Indoarsip. Indoarsip is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or your use of these third party websites.
8. Warranty Disclaimer. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SPONSOR CONTENT ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND THE SPONSOR CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND BOTH INDOARSIP AND YOU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
9. Limitation on Liability. INDOARSIP SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, AND WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING AS A RESULT OF:
(B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND THE
(C) UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCURACY OF THE SERVICE OR THE SPONSOR CONTENT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR INDOARSIP CONTENT, DATA LOSS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER PRECUNIARY LOSS) EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOTIFIED INDOARSIP IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Back to Login